HOME CARERS REQUIRED- OVER 18S/No previous experience – MINIMUM STARTING PAY £12.20
QUALIFIED CARE STAFF HIGHER RATES OF PAY
WEEKEND & BANK HOLIDAY PAY ENHANCEMENTS
WE ONLY WORK IN CHORLEY/LEYLAND SAVING YOU TIME & PETROL
Every home carer we employ starts on at least £ 12.20 per hour. This also applies to carers aged 18-21. For those with care qualifications, it is more. We pay all our carers a weekend enhancement and bank holidays are time and a half.
Independent Living is a well established Chorley/Leyland provider of home care. We are always looking for high quality people to join our growing team. You must enjoy helping older people in the local area, be over 18, and have access to a car. Previous experience is not essential as training is provided.
Why Work for Us?
- One of the best pay rates for home care in the area starting at £12.20 for unqualified staff
- People aged 18-21 years also get at least £12.20 an hour
- Time and a half on bank holidays
- Work in a compact area
- A NEST pension for those eligible and want it
- Promote from within for those looking for career development
- Pay all training and do not deduct it from your wages, or ask you to pay training costs back if you leave
- Initially pay your DBS and deduct it from your wages at a later date
- Pay mileage for every mile travelled, and pay you mileage every 4 weeks
- Smart professional uniform and fleece provided free to all carers
- Emergency car loan scheme for carers
- QCF qualifications free of charge to employees
- We pay your training time and shadowing shifts
- Flexible shifts, most demand in mornings/evenings and weekends
- Consider carers wanting to work 10 hours or more a week
- Rated GOOD by the regulator
- Low staff turnover and a positive team
- Mark, Amanda, Lilian promote a supportive working environment
INTERESTED AND A CAR OWNER?
CALL AMANDA/LILIAN 01257 696 050 OR FILL IN THE FORM UNDERNEATH.